Top 20 Component Libraries that Devs can use for Pixel Perfect Designs
Top design system component libraries that developers can use for pixel perfect development.
As I believe in failing fast when building anything (mostly while developing). It’s always a better idea to start with already existing building blocks. Following are some component liraries which I rely on when starting with anything, mostly for react. For anything Angular, I prefer Angular Material.
- Fluent UI Web Components
- MUI: The React component library
- Angular Material
- Material Design
- Chakra UI - A simple, modular and accessible component library
- Reakit - Toolkit for building accessible UIs
- Components Overview - Ant Design
- Lightning Design System
- Atlassian Design System
- Carbon Design System
- React Table
- React Charts
- Base Web React UI framework
- Geist UI
- Semantic UI
- Bulma: Free, open source, and modern CSS framework based on Flexbox
- Gestalt - Pinterest Design System
These days I’m trying Tailwind for every project with above component libraries.
Share ArticleTwitterFacebookLinkedInMail to Friend