Top 20 Component Libraries that Devs can use for Pixel Perfect Designs
Top design system component libraries that developers can use for pixel perfect development.
~ 1 min read
As I believe in failing fast when building anything (mostly while developing). It's always a better idea to start with already existing building blocks. Following are some component liraries which I rely on when starting with anything, mostly for react. For anything Angular, I prefer Angular Material.
- Fluent UI Web Components
- MUI: The React component library
- Angular Material
- Material Design
- Chakra UI - A simple, modular and accessible component library
- Reakit - Toolkit for building accessible UIs
- Components Overview - Ant Design
- Lightning Design System
- Atlassian Design System
- Carbon Design System
- React Table
- React Charts
- Base Web React UI framework
- Geist UI
- Semantic UI
- Bulma: Free, open source, and modern CSS framework based on Flexbox
- Gestalt - Pinterest Design System
These days I'm trying Tailwind for every project with above component libraries.
Do you have any questions, or simply wish to contact me privately? Don't hesitate to shoot me a DM on Twitter.
Have a wonderful day.